Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Email Interview request (draft)

Dear Mr. Sennet, 

My name is Ethan Zimmer and I am one of the students who recently heard you speak at Brooks Institute. I was very inspired by your drive and passion for story telling. Thank you again for sharing your stories and advice with us.

I particularly identified with not compromising your vision or creative control and I would love the opportunity to speak with you further. I would like to be clear I am not looking to ask you for a job but I would love the opportunity to have a mentor in Los Angeles. Especially  someone like you with real Hollywood experience that I can learn from outside of Brooks. I like to think I am a sponge trying to soak up as much knowledge as possible. 

It would be a true honor to shadow and learn from you, along with a mentorship I would like to conduct an interview with you for a my English Composition class. If you are interested please contact me. my best days are Tuesday after 12:00pm and Fridays before 7pm. Than you very much for your time. 

Very respectfully,    

Ethan Zimmer, Brooks institute
(805)804-2876

ethanzimmer11@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment